Friday, January 09, 2004

I know, I know, I haven't posted in a couple of days. I've been working on an article called the Technical Prowess Framework. It's not done, but you can see what I've written so far. Keep in mind that its still just a draft, which means I haven't checked the spelling yet. Nor is it very asthetically pleasing. My plan is to use the framework to develop the chapters for my book and publish those while using the blogging updates for general, "what's on my mind" kind of stuff. I'm also working on a Book Review link. Hopefully both of these will be ready for production after the weekend. Even if they're there, keep the following in mind:

"Websites are like people, they're always under construction."

(I came up with that myself... can you believe it?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home