Friday, January 16, 2004

What I Want for My Birthday

I can't really think of anything to say today because I'm overwhelmed by getting another year older. Since today is my actual date of birth, its probably too late to ask for anything specific. But here's my virtual wish list anyway.

  • I want this blog to appear under the "Blogs we've noticed" section of the Blogger website
  • I want to write books for a living
  • I want a washboard stomach without having to work for it
  • I want to meet Erika from Big Brother 4 and tell her that she's a hot piece of ass
  • I want to learn how to do a skid stop while ice skating

Other than that, I think I have pretty much everything I want. A loving family, supportive parents, a loyal dog and a job in computers. What else can a man ask for? (I'll ask for the Porsche next year).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home